Thursday, September 1, 2016

I BEILEVE

What are your core beliefs? What do you stand for? What do you value? Why?

1) I believe in completing all my work, studies, and project.
2) I believe in moving on to the next stage.
3) I believe in keeping calm and think about the future.
4) I believe technology help us in the future.
5) I believe I can make my own youtube video to be more happy.
6) I believe I'm gonna be a pro gamer to prove myself i'm play good.
7) I believe to be fair to people.
8) I believe music calm are self by being stress or sad.
9) I believe in passing 7th grade and pass every period.
10) I believe we can dream bigger and think of going to college.
keep-calm-and-think-about-your-future-11.png (600×700)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'll play some music the next time you're sad.

    ReplyDelete