Thursday, March 31, 2016

What do you want to do you grow up?

When I grow up I will be a youtuber, because I like people subscribe, and like the videos. I Like skydoesminecraft, Vanossgaming, SkyvsGaming, Dan TDM, and H20 dilarious. I want to be one of them, I like to play games, like minecraft, star wars battlefront, and happy wheel, or just play every games. I want to be famous, and getting lots of likes on my videos. My youtuber name is Creeper_Max_101, Because I like creepers, There awesome, cute, and they explode. I will get my friends to play games online to join together, to get more exciting, and more funny. If I can be a youtuber, I will make you laugh and subscribe for more videos. I Like to join skydoesminecraft and vanossgaming, because there awesome, and they laugh to much. I will show you my face in the video when i'm gaming. I will make a roleplay on minecraft or on gmod, To give more action. I think, I should put on my youtube jacket, cloths, headphones and goggles. Because it will be more cooler. Also I will create my adimattion and draw myself in anime, to show how well I draw. This is gonna be a dream came true.
photo.jpg (900×900)

No comments:

Post a Comment