Monday, March 28, 2016

What I did for spring break

For spring break, I watch youtube, like rwby, skydoesminecraft, five nights at freddy's, and Skydoesthings videos. Also I play video games, also like super smash bros, splatoon, disney infenity 3.0, Star wars battlefront, and minecraft. But the best part is going to knott's berry farm with my cousins, for my baby cousin birthday . It was very fun, we ride on roller coasters, go on the hat dance, go to ghost town, and my favorite part is going to the arcade, because I play lazer tag, I was very pro. Then my cousin sleep over to my house, we have fun doing things together like, we watch vines together, we play disney infenity 3.0. and my cousin make star bucks. And on sunday we watch the clippers games on staple center with my mom, it is between clippers vs nuggets, it was awesome, Jorden make a perfect slam dunk, and Chris Paul make a lay up. I have a wonderful day on spring break.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment